WISER research meetings
We hold regular research meetings. These are a chance to come and present research proposals or findings, hear what others are doing and develop local collaborations.
Dates for remainder of 2020 (all 7.30pm): 10th June, 22nd July, 2nd September, 14th October, 25th November.
Our most recent meeting was online. Location for future meetings to be confirmed.
Rheumatic heart disease
· Role of inflammation in RV dysfunction in patients with RHD.
· Understanding attitudes towards warfarin and blood testing amongst Maori and South Pacific Islanders
· A systematic review of interventions that improve right ventricular function in rheumatic heart disease patients undergoing valve replacement
• Impact of preop endothelial dysfunction and coagulation dysfunction on extent/severity of aortic dissection
• Risk factors for post dissection false lumen expansion: Role of blood pressure management
• Identifying patients at risk of future aortic events: moving beyond aortic diameters
• Quality of Life after Type A Aortic Dissection Repair
• Outcomes in pts with preop atrial fibrillation: Predictors of Poor Outcome. A retrospective study.